It’s season 4 of Create Shift, the Autumn season (perhaps my favourite, don’t tell the others). I’m so happy to have created this podcast for a whole year’s worth of seasons. Thank you so much for listening along and supporting, and welcome to new listeners too. In this first episode of the Autumn season I talk all about Autumn seasonal living, sharing tips and advice from the Ayurvedic tradition for ways to stay healthy, well and in balance this season.
Things discussed in this episode
- My favourite things about Autumn
- How I view the seasons in pairs, and why I find this useful
- Ayurvedic seasonal living theory and how it applies to Autumn
- My top tips for simple things to bring into your life to feel connected to Autumn, and to support your wellbeing this season
- My favourite Autumn hot chocolate recipe
- My Autumn Seasonal Health & Wellbeing E-Book
Pin this to listen to later
Links and resources mentioned
- The dosha quiz from Pukka herbs to find out which dosha(s) you are.
- Create Shift S1, ep4 with Emma Newlyn On Being Your Wild, Primal Self
- Create Shift S1,ep5 Winter Seasonal Living
- Emma Newlyn’s Bullet Proof Coffee recipe (helps counteract the Vata increasing affect of caffeine)
- My Autumn Seasonal Health and Wellbeing E-Book
Listen to Create Shift S4, ep1 Autumn Seasonal Living
Listen to the episode via the link below, or by searching Create Shift in your favourite podcast player. As always I love to hear your thoughts on this episode, and on the podcast in general. Find me on Instagram @being_change or email me on ellen [at] being-change [dot] com.
If you do enjoy the episode I would be thrilled if you could find the time to leave a rating and review over on iTunes. If you listen on an Apple device head to the Podcast player app and you can leave a review there, alternatively you can search for Create Shift within iTunes and leave your review there. These reviews help other people to find the podcast, so it really does make a difference.
Thanks for listening, Ellen x