In this episode of Create Shift I talk to Misty Sansom, a life purpose coach all the way from New Zealand! Misty is a writer and life purpose coach who helps people to figure out exactly what they’re meant to do in life and how to make it happen.
Her work has been featured on the Huffington Post, the Daily Guru and MindBodyGreen, and she teaches people how to find their purpose and bring it to life through her ebook, monthly membership and 1:1 coaching.
We get deep into the topic of finding your life purpose, words that perhaps are heard a lot within the wellness and personal development space but often lack solidity. Misty’s work is brilliant as she takes the concept and makes it very tangible, practical and actionable. In this episode she shares steps you can take and exercises to do to start uncovering your life purpose, and how to live it.
I hope you enjoy this conversation, and find it supportive.
Thanks for listening,
Topics Covered in this Episode
- Misty’s personal journey following her passions to find her life purpose, getting it wrong and then eventually finding her true purpose.
- How it feels to not be aligned with your life purpose.
- Misty’s 6 step process to helping people find their purpose, and how it starts with understanding their personality.
- What your life purpose is and isn’t.
- You don’t have to quit your day job to live your purpose.
- How we, as humans, build up issues so much in our minds and Misty’s advice for dealing with this.
- How to start developing trust in your intuition by going on intuitive adventures.
Links and Resources Mentioned
- Misty’s pay what you want e-book Find Your Purpose
- The free Myers Briggs personality test at 16 Personalities
- Enrolment for my Ayurveda for Everyday Life course is now live, you can find out more and book your space here.
Listen to Create Shift S7,ep3
You can listen to the episode below, or simply by searching ‘Create Shift’ in your favourite podcast app. Make sure to subscribe whilst you’re there so you never miss a new episode. And if you do enjoy the podcast I’d love it if you could leave a review, and a rating and share the show with 3 friends!
Thank you for listening to Create Shift. I hope this podcast supports, encourages and inspires you to live your most purposeful and holistic life.
The intro and outtro music for this podcast is Jellyfish by Sonics Podcasts.