In this episode of Create Shift I talk to Verity Gaida, a life coach, writer & slow living lover. On her website Verity uses these two beautiful phrases, that sum up her approach to life, work and everything in between.
“I believe there is strength in stillness”
“I believe in slow, soulful living”
I really hope you enjoy our conversation and that it supports you in whatever way you need.
Topics covered in this episode
- Advice for dealing with constant ‘shoulds’ and feelings of guilt around taking time off.
- Verity’s journey to slow living.
- How Verity defines low living.
- How there is nothing easier and nothing harder than being yourself.
- Verity’s view on goals, and how they’re not always the most helpful thing.
- The importance of living in alignment with your values.
Links and Resources
- The dosha test
- The Conscious Competence ladder, moving from unconsciously unskilled to unconsciously skilled.
- The Radical Rest Mini Retreat digital download
- 1:1 coaching with me (bursary spaces and payment plans available)
- Sign up to my newsletter to find out about the Ayurveda for Everyday Life Online Course
Listen to Create Shift S7,Ep1
You can listen to the episode below, or simply by searching ‘Create Shift’ in your favourite podcast app. Make sure to subscribe whilst you’re there so you never miss a new episode.
Thank you for listening to Create Shift. I hope this podcast supports, encourages and inspires you to live your most purposeful and holistic life.
The intro and outtro music for this podcast is Jellyfish by Sonics Podcasts.